A. Archer USMLE Step 3 CCS Workshop Dates:
1. January 21, 2017- Saturday
A 12 Hour live interactive session
Max slots : 45 ( Available)
Registration Webinar link for January 21, 2017 :
REGISTER - CLICK HERE
After registering above, please pay course fee to confirm your slot.
Course Fee : $97 Checkout
Click here for Attendee comments
If you can not make it to the Live session on the above date, you may access our three most highyield CCS workshop recorded streaming video sessions ( Two Newest workshops reflecting latest CCS software changes, highyield cases from three of our previous sessions including the most updated sessions - total clip length 35 hours with extensive information on case management for only $88) - Click here
Schedule: ( Times given here are in Central Time Zone)
10 AM to 10:15 AM
- Intro on the Webinar functions
10:15 AM to 12:15 PM
- Recognizing Unstable vitals.
- General approach to ER cases
- Real time vs. Simulated time
- Strategies to keep Simulated time low (ER)
- Demonstration of high scoring strategies
- Follow-up care
12:15 PM to 12:30 PM
- Q and A session
12:30 PM to 1:30 PM
- Office case mangement principles
- General approach to office cases
- Indications for admisiion
- Scheduling follow up tests
- Navigating the clock with ease to score more
- Navigating the Office case clock with the patient at home
- Demonstration of office cases
1:30 PM to 2:00 PM
- Q and A session
2:00 PM to 3:00 PM
- Lunch break
3:00 PM to 5:30 PM
- Practice of very High Yield cases with one on
one Q & A sessions
5:30 PM to 5:45 PM
5:45 PM to 7:45 PM
- Practice of Very Highyield CCS cases
7:45 PM to 8:00 PM
8:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Case Practice, discussion and wrap-up!
Ending time of the workshop depends on the number of attendees and also the time each candidate takes to completely understand and practice the case. You are never rushed. All your doubts will be cleared.
So, the ending time of the workshop is typically between 9 pm and 10 pm. Our last two workshops ended at 11 pm! This is very lengthy. But the idea is to get the maximum out of the workshop - isn't it? One day pain is worth the information and practice you gain. So, we suggest that you stay until the end of the workshop as we intend to practice several highyield cases.
Intensive coaching of 40 to 45 hours depending upon your baseline knowledge.
- Strictly one - on -one sessions.
- Arranged at your convenience and flexibility, we will personally evaluate your baseline performance and then plan a strategy hour-by-hour to cover all Step3 topics, one on one MCQ sessions and then rapid quizzing after each session.
- Unlimited guidance until your exam.
- Price depends on the length of the program and your baseline performance and knowledge. Minimum $150 per hour.
- Please contact email@example.com for your own personalized strategy to ace this Exam.
D. Archer USMLE Step 3 Live Topic Reviews
( currently not available)
All above live lectures usually start at 7 pm EST. Duration about 3 to 5 hours depending on the topic. Fee $60 per topic
( negotiable depending on number of students)
Very effective in-depth high-yield topic wise reviews.
-purchase only the topic you need.
- small groups with high personal attention on each and every attendee
- Oral Quiz at the end of each live session
- In Depth review of each topic.
- All your Qs will be answered via. e-mail until your exam.
Join our unique USMLE Step 3 Review Course and Step 3 CCS Workshop!
B. Archer Three-day Rapid fire
High-yield USMLE Step 3 Review Schedules : includes Archer Review Highyield lecture notes
( New: More highyield updates )
1.June - 2017 - (Please see the detailed schedule below)
Max Slots : 50
Webinar links for Rapid Review :-Please click on the dates below to see the schedule and to register.
Please make sure to register on all the above three links to access three day lectures
Slots are limited and are filled on first-come first-serve basis. Check out our Attendee comments on the rapid review or Visit us on Facebook
Course Fee : $1099 Checkout
Pay-Per-View: for $245 has the same content as the live review. If your exam is prior to our next rapid review dates or if you will not be able to attend the live online review or if you think the above schedule is too exhausting or expensive for you, you can now access our recorded video lectures - Pay-Per-View (PPV) Step 3 review sessions for a very affordable price and these are exactly similar to the live webinar review. PPV is the most preferred option for USMLE Step 3 Theory lectures. With PPV option, you can send us your subject related queries by e-mail after you listened to a particular topic. The PPV option will also include Archer Lecture Notes mailed to you in PPT format free of cost. After listening to the lectures, you can also practice about 430 sample free highyield USMLE Step 3 questions . Listening to the lectures and then practicing our Q-Bank will reinforce your understanding of concept at multiple levels.
About Rapid review : Our previous Rapid reviews ( Jan 2009, Feb 2009) were a huge success with the conference maxed out with 60 attendees. They were 2 day long (20 hours in duration). With a desire to cover more topics, we increased the duration of these reviews to 26 hours in April 2009 and June 2009. April & June 2009 reviews were attended by 60 attendees and the length of the review worked out very well. In 2009, we have extended the review further to include 8 more hours in the form of recorded sessions. A survey has been e-mailed to the attendees post-review. 95% rated this as "Very Helpful" and "extremely affordable" . In view of excess demand for these sessions, we had to release online pay-per-view sessions in June 2009. Since then Archer review has produced high success rates among the attendees. Further updates have been added in December 2013. Now, Archer review is accessed by 9200 USMLE Step 3 takers every year in the form of Pay-PER-View streaming online videos.
We aim to deliver the best. If our faculty do not meet your expectations, please feel free to let us know via. our post-review surveys.
Our recent Rapid Review attendees, please kindly take our survey here
Schedules For 3-Day Rapid Review :
Each day starts at 10 AM EST (except Day I)
Day I - Friday ( 3 Hours) - June 9th, 2017
7:00 PM to 9:00 PM EST - Preventive Medicine
( Topics – Smoking cessation, vaccinations, Lipid screening, Antibiotic prophylaxis prior to surgery, prevention of osteoporosis, steroid induced osteoporosis, Cancer screening discussed under oncology, AAA screening)
9:00 PM to 10:00 PM EST - Psychiatry/ ethics
DAY II (11.5 hours ) - June 10th, 2017
10 to 12:30 pm - Cardiology
12:30 to 1:00 PM - Lunch BREAK
1:30 to 3:00 pm - Endocrinology
3:00 to 5:00 pm - Gastroenterology
5:00 to 5:15 - Break
5:15 to 7:15 - Pulmonary/ventilators/ critical care
7:15 to 8:45 – Infectious Diseases
8:45 to 9:00 - Break
9:00 to 9:30 - Dermatology
DAY III ( 11.5 hours) - June 11th, 2017
10:00 to 12:00 - Nephrology/ Acid Base
12:00 to 1:30 - OBGYN ( Very Highyield only)
1:30 to 2:00 - Lunch Break
2:00 to 3:30 - Rheumatology/ Orthopedics/ Sports Medicine
3:30 to 5:30 - Hematology/ Oncology (cancer screening)
5:30 to 5:45 - Break
5:45 to 8:00 - Pediatrics, Highyield only
8:00 to 8:15 - Break
8:15 to 9:30 - Neurology.
Unique features - Live Rapid Review:
- These courses are live, three-day cumulative 26 hour long, stresses on high-yield topics and step3 questions. No extensive details - you are provided with exactly what you need to pass this exam. You will be quizzed during the session with sample questions after the topic Review. Extremely interactive with highest possible attention placed on each and every attendee.
- You will be provided with high-yield study material in a powerpoint format. You are welcome to send us e-mails on various questions you might have on the subjects and all your doubts will be answered in 48 hours.
- Very affordable @1099 - includes 26 hr live review, highyield study material in PPT format and e-mail correspondence for any remaining queries until your exam. (We have increased this duration to 26 hours starting April 2009 to ensure maximum benefit to our attendees).