Archer Online USMLE Step II Reviews
Archer STEP 2CK REVIEW OPTIONS:
1. Archer Step II Rapid Review: Duration 26 hours
Course fee $340 for Live lectures + Highyield lecture notes in PPT format
Boosts your score/ 99% pass rate/ Extremely affordable
Please email us for available dates and to register
2. One on one Step II review : Duration 40 hours $90 per hour ( Personal Tutoring)
The review course will focus on you and you alone. We have a three year teaching experience in guiding you towards success. In this review, all the Step II Subjects will be taught to you live with special emphasis on high-yield subjects -Internal Medicine and pediatrics.
- You stay at home - right in front of your computer.
- Study material and high-yield questions will be provided to you in a powerpoint format.
- Flexible hours - courses can be scheduled as per your flexibility
- Cheapest available one on one review course on the market by very efficient teachers with years of experience.
Also, realize that you will be saving a lot more time and money by avoiding flight to a distant location and accomodation expenditures. You stay right at your home and the live instructor comes to you, on your desktop, provides in-depth review and clears all your questions.
Location : Global, Online, Live, interative - please feel free to request a demo on this unique interactive Step II review by mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
3. USMLE STEP II GROUP REVIEW/ Topic-wise $520 for all topics - 40hr duration
Similar to the one on one live review and very detailed but there's a group of at least 10 members at a time. These reviews are prescheduled and will happen only on certain days as per prescheduled hours.This is a new addition to our online reviews and will be starting only when a group of 10 is reached.
4. Step 2CK Pay-Per-View: Inspired by our huge success in providing USMLE Step 3 Rapid Review via. Pay-Per-View Streaming lectures, we bring to you most efficient Step 2CK rapid Review in the form of Pay-Per-view videos. These are expected to be vailable in May 2015.
Copyright ©USMLEGalaxy, LLC, 2012. All rights reserved.
The United States Medical Licensing Examination™ (USMLE™ ) is a joint program of the
Federation of State Medical Boards (FSMB) and National Board of Medical Examiners® (NBME®).
These trademark holders are not affiliated with USMLEGalaxy.
"Dr.Red CCS Workshop" and "Archer USMLE Reviews" are the trademarks owned by USMLEGalaxy, LLC.